Sr. EU Supply Chain Planner
At Dorel Juvenile Europe, we create innovative products and services for growing children. All our employees are directly involved in the research, design, development, testing, and marketing of our products. Our strong brands Maxi-Cosi, Bébé Confort, Quinny, Tiny Love, Safety 1st, and Baby Art can be found in over 80 countries worldwide and it is our ambition to extend our leading position in the market.
Are you passionate about working in an multi-cultural organization with lots of international contacts and in which it is required to adapt to the continuous changes our market expects? Do you like to work with numbers and make them talk? Are you pragmatic and hands-on?
To strengthen our Supply Chain department, we are currently looking for a Sr. European Supply Chain Planner, based in Helmond, The Netherlands.
Please note that this vacancy is for a locally hired position. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in the Netherlands. Dorel will not attempt to obtain immigration and labor sponsorship for any applicants.
Our production and assembly processes are mostly outsourced to different suppliers both in the Netherlands and abroad. Your activities are focused on getting the right product at the right time, location and quantity against the lowest possible costs.
De functie eisen
• Ordering products to our European warehouses in line with contract agreements, in such a way that there will be an optimum between costs and availability of products (market needs)
• Take ownership of the complete ordering process, monitor delivery times and communicating to internal and external stakeholders
• Work with Demand Coordinators to secure availability of products per market
• Provide suppliers on a regular basis with a forecast
• Contributing to a controlled regularly introduction and phasing out of products
• Managing European inventory levels in such a way that demand and availability are continuously in balance
In this position you will report to the European Planning Manager.
As a supply chain planner you have:
• a bachelor degree preferably in Supply Chain/Logistics;
• a minimum of 5 years relevant supply chain experience and preferably 3 years proven experience in a similar role;
• the ability to keep the overview and filter the right information out of a large quantity of data, to be able to make the right choices;
• a hands-on mentality combined with a good commercial sense
• an excellent view on the products- and process flows within an organization;
• a result driven attitude
• an accurate way of working, are analytical and good in problem solving;
• experience with ERP systems, M3 is a plus;
• excellent verbal and writing skills in both Dutch and English;
• accepted our values: team spirit, service minded, always ahead, performance driven and sustainable.
Ben jij klaar om met ons mee te groeien?
The people behind our products and brands make Dorel an even stronger company. We are extending our leading market position and believe team spirit, personal drive, and accountability can make a real difference in achieving sustainable growth. This is essential to our future. We invite you to grow with us!
Want to work with us?